Re: psql \copy hanging

От Arnaud L.
Тема Re: psql \copy hanging
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le 08/10/2019 à 16:59, Arnaud L. a écrit :
> Yes, I already did that, and unfortunately there's no activy.
> There is absolutely no activity in procmon using psql.exe as a filter.
> process-xp is not giving more information, processor usage is 0%.

My apologies, I obviously did something wrong last time I checked this
process with process-xp and procmon.
Now I see that there IS activity on the problematic process !
100% CPU and some (but not much) disk activity.

I think I'll try to let it run for some time to get the auto_explain do
its work. If I kill the backend now, I won't see anything I believe.

I dont now it it'll ever complete this query though, it usually takes
~100 seconds, and here it has already been running for 9 hours.

Regards
--
Arnaud

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Version 10.7 of postgres
От: Andreas Joseph Krogh
Сообщение: Re: Segmentation fault with PG-12