Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Effective storage of duplicates in B-tree index.

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Effective storage of duplicates in B-tree index.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2020/02/27 7:43, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 4:54 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
>> Attached is v34, which has this change. My plan is to commit something
>> very close to this on Wednesday morning (barring any objections).
>
> Pushed.

Thanks for committing this nice feature!

Here is one minor comment.

+      <secondary>storage parameter</secondary>

This should be

<secondary> for reloption is necessary only when the GUC parameter
with the same name of the reloption exists. So, for example, you can
see that <secondary> is used in vacuum_cleanup_index_scale_factor
but not in buffering reloption.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT DATA CORPORATION

От: Yugo NAGATA
Сообщение: Re: Allow auto_explain to log plans before queries are executed
От: Takuma Hoshiai
Сообщение: Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance