Re: Connect to specific cluster on command line

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Connect to specific cluster on command line
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Carsten Klein <c.klein@datagis.com> writes:
> So, forget about the packager. With core PostgreSQL tools it is possible
> to have more than one cluster. How do you specify what cluster to
> connect to with psql or pg_dump? Do I have to specify the cluster's
> corresponding Unix domain socket directory via the --host option?

Usually you'd use -p (--port).  You *could* specify the exact path
to the postmaster's socket via -h, but I think that's not idiomatic.

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Connect to specific cluster on command line
От: Fred Habash
Сообщение: pg_create_logical_replication_slot in DB1 is blocked by a session in DB2