Re: Add GUC to tune glibc's malloc implementation.

От Ronan Dunklau
Тема Re: Add GUC to tune glibc's malloc implementation.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le mardi 27 juin 2023, 08:35:28 CEST Ronan Dunklau a écrit :
> I re-attached the simple script I used. I've run this script with different
> values for glibc_malloc_max_trim_threshold.

I forgot to add that it was using default parametrers except for work_mem, set
to 32M, and max_parallel_workers_per_gather set to zero.

От: Ronan Dunklau
Сообщение: Re: Add GUC to tune glibc's malloc implementation.
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Add TLI number to name of files generated by pg_waldump --save-fullpage