Re: Warm standby system - FATAL: the database system is starting up

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: Warm standby system - FATAL: the database system is starting up
Дата
Re: Warm standby system - FATAL: the database system is starting up  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Warm standby system - FATAL: the database system is starting up  ("Gurjeet Singh" <singh.gurjeet@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Is there a way I can check what it is?

I see no reason why anything would be trying to connect, any ideas?

Could it be the autovacuum as I suggested?

Also something I omitted to point out in my original post, the
processes running on the machine (ps -ax) are as follows

 3467 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postgres -D
/data/postgres/
 3468 ?        Ss     0:02 postgres: startup process
 4858 ?        S      0:00 /bin/bash /data/postgres/restore.sh
/mnt/archive/000000010000001A00000087 pg_xlog/RECOVERYXLOG
 6371 ?        S      0:00 sleep 1

Notice the "postgres: startup process", does that just mean we're in
WAL reading mode? Or does it mean it's not working.

I know Tom, you said it will be working, but does this extra info
change that?

Thanks
Glyn

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Warm standby system - FATAL: the database system is starting up
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Warm standby system - FATAL: the database system is starting up