Re: Database-Role settings behaviour and docs mismatch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Database-Role settings behaviour and docs mismatch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 20:11 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> It'd probably be worth changing the order of the ApplySetting calls so
>> that it doesn't look suspicious.

> Just a comment would be enough I think

Yeah.  Changing the order would mean that we'd do extra work applying
and then removing conflicting settings.  But the general principle here
is that GUC settings coming from different places are resolved by
source priority, not order of execution.

От: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Сообщение: Re: development setup and libdir
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Make TOAST_TUPLES_PER_PAGE configurable per table.