Re: Good examples of calling slony stored procedures

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Good examples of calling slony stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"Mark Adan" <markadan@ati.com> writes:
> I was wondering if where can I find some examples of calling the slony
> stored procedures instead of using slonik?  I want to be able to for
> example add a table into slony.  Thanks

This is likely the wrong bunch to ask --- there's a slony project
mailing list where the right people to ask hang out.  Don't have
the address at hand.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Rommel the iCeMAn"
Сообщение: Re: Error with "limit" clause
От: chester c young
Сообщение: to_char with time