Re: CommitFest status/management

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CommitFest status/management
Дата
Re: CommitFest status/management  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Re: CommitFest status/management  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> As I have observed before, I think we need some infrastructure to help
> committers claim items, so we don't duplicate work.

Robert acknowledged the need for a "claimed by committer" field in the
fest application, but he hasn't got round to it yet.  In the meantime
I've been adding a "Taking this one..." type of comment to an entry
I want to claim.

> I'm going to look at the YAML format for EXPLAIN patch shortly.

Do we have consensus yet that we want YAML?  It seemed, well,
yet another format without all that much advantage over what's
there.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: SE-PgSQL patch review
От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: CommitFest status/management