Re: PHP cann't access to postgres databse

От donghe@caltech.edu
Тема Re: PHP cann't access to postgres databse
Дата
Re: PHP cann't access to postgres databse  (Andy Shellam <andy-lists@networkmail.eu>)
Список pgsql-admin
the error message in Apache error-log is " PHP Warning:  pg_connect() [<a
href='function.pg-connect'>function.pg-connect</a>]: Unable to connect to
PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Permission denied\n\tIs
the server running on host "localhost" and accepting\n\tTCP/IP
connections on port 5432? "

От: Emanuel Calvo Franco
Сообщение: Re: Optimal Flexible Architecture or Optimal Configuration Layout for Postgres
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: PHP cann't access to postgres databse