Re: trouble with null

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: trouble with null
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Alexander Stetsenko <as@anapa.org.ru> writes:
> I try to call such plpgsql function : do_something(int,int,date)
> All works if I call do_something(1,4,'01-01-2000');
> but if do_something(1,4,null) then inside function $1 and $2 is null

Deficiency in the function-manager design: there's only one NULL flag
for all of the inputs :-(.  What's worse, if any of the inputs are NULL
then the function's result will be taken as NULL no matter what you
return!

This will require a major code overhaul to fix; it's currently planned
to happen for 7.1.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Moray McConnachie"
Сообщение: Re: DELETE FROM tableA WHERE NOT IN tableB ...
Сообщение: Re: DELETE FROM tableA WHERE NOT IN tableB ...