Re: CREATE DATABASE WITH OWNER '??';

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CREATE DATABASE WITH OWNER '??';
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> You need to make a separate password file for each database and then write
> `passwd my_pw_file' in pg_hba.conf. Should be documented somewhere
> there. Hmm, then you can't change your password with ALTER USER any
> more. Bummer.

Hmm, I had forgotten we had that feature.  Doesn't play too well with
ALTER USER, does it?  Cleaning this up probably ought to be on the TODO
list.

Rather than the separate pw files, maybe pg_shadow needs some kind of
provision for database-specific passwords ...

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: You're on SecurityFocus.com for the cleartext passwords.
От: Vince Vielhaber
Сообщение: Re: So we're in agreement....