Re: pgsql: Straighten include order in guc-file.l

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Straighten include order in guc-file.l
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
John Naylor <john.naylor@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> flaviventris fails on the pg_resetwal test with "initdb: error: invalid
> locale settings; check LANG and LC_* environment variables", and
> idiacanthus fails to start the server in another tap test. But if this
> commit were at fault, surely they would fail more spectacularly?

Given the shortage of other failures, I'd write these off as noise
... unless they reproduce in future runs.  But even then, it's
very hard to blame it on this commit.

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Straighten include order in guc-file.l
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Add casts to simplehash.h to silence C++ warnings.