Re: Article on MySQL vs. Postgres

От Giles Lean
Тема Re: Article on MySQL vs. Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Someone want to give me an example of something that would be
> life-threatening that would run on a database?

Medical records: I've stored blood type, HIV status, general pathology
results, and radiology results in a database.

A government site I know about stores court records about domestic
violence orders.  Access to this information is required on short
notice and its absence can definitely be life threatening.

Life-threatening doesn't have to be realtime.

Regards,

Giles

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: Proposed new libpq API
От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: Article on MySQL vs. Postgres