Re: I'm getting "ERROR: unsupported type: 17296"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: I'm getting "ERROR: unsupported type: 17296"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Florian G. Pflug" <fgp@phlo.org> writes:
> I'm running postgresql 8.0.2 on Linux.
> When I do
> select * from datagraph."MyTable" where "KC" like "TTT%"
> , postgres responds with "ERROR:  unsupported type: 17296".

If KC is a domain type, you need to update to 8.0.4.

    * src/backend/utils/adt/selfuncs.c (REL8_0_STABLE): patternsel()
    was improperly stripping RelabelType from the derived expressions
    it constructed, causing scalarineqsel to become confused if the
    underlying variable was of a domain type.  Per report from Kevin
    Grittner.