Re: Parsing config files in a directory

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Parsing config files in a directory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> As a file point, I would prefer something like

> include 'whatever/*.conf'

> that is, listing the files as a glob pattern instead of naming a
> directory.

+1, but *only* if it does not lead to us having to write our own
version of glob().  It's not worth that much work, compared to just
allowing a directory name and hard-wiring the "*.conf" rule.

Some poking around suggests that glob(3) is reasonably portable
across Unixen, but is it provided on Windows?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: a question about relkind of RelationData handed over to heap_update function
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Scaling up deferred unique checks and the after trigger queue