Re: pgsql: Remove ineffective check against dropped columns from slot_getat

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Remove ineffective check against dropped columns from slot_getat
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 2018-11-11 01:11:34 +1300, David Rowley wrote:
>> Would it not be worth an Assert(!TupleDescAttr(tupleDesc, attnum -
>> 1)->attisdropped); so that we're more likely to discover any issues
>> where cached plans are not invalidated correctly?

> I don't think it'd really do much.

FWIW, I agree.  We'd need assertions in many more places than this
if we wanted reasonable coverage on the point, and I doubt it's
worth the work.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: pgsql: Disable MSVC warning caused by recent snprintf.c changes
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Remove dead foreign key optimization code