Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC driver

От Stephen Davies
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Stephen Davies <scldad@sdc.com.au> writes:
>
> > I do not know what the internal representation is but they are
> > displayed by psql as either dd-mm-yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy depending on
> > whether the server has -o -e or not. As in most parts of the world,
> > Australia uses dd-mm-yyyy as a standard.
>
> Well, no.  I have no idea which is more common of the two you mention,
> but the majority of the people of this world actually use the ISO 8601
> standard representation: yyyy-mm-dd.

OK. Point taken.

However, the point that I was trying to make is that, to my knowledge,  nobody
outside the US uses mm/dd.

Cheers,
Stephen.

Stephen Davies Consulting                                            scldad@sdc.com.au
Adelaide, South Australia.                                             Voice: 61-8-82728863
Computing & Network solutions.                                     Fax: 61-8-82741015

От: Vince Vielhaber
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Naming of the PostreSQL ODBC .dll file
От: Christopher Luk
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC driver