Re: [HACKERS] Minor problem with Solaris 2.7beta

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Minor problem with Solaris 2.7beta
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Bruce Momjian writes:
>  > > PORTNAME=solaris_sparc
>  >
>  > This should be solaris_i386 for you.  Why did it choose solaris_sparc?
>  > Did configure guess this value?
>  >

> Here is the relevant section from config.status.

> s%@host@%i386-pc-solaris2.7%g
> s%@host_alias@%i386-pc-solaris2.7%g
> s%@host_cpu@%i386%g
> s%@host_vendor@%pc%g
> s%@host_os@%solaris2.7%g
> s%@TAS@%tas.o%g
> s%@ODBCINSTDIR@%%g
> s%@CC@%gcc%g
> s%@CC_VERSION@%pgcc-2.91.57%g
> s%@CPP@%gcc -E%g
> s%@PORTNAME@%solaris_sparc%g
>
> Apparently configure already got it wrong.

I am confused.  Please add 'set -x' to the second line of configure and
run:

    configure >/tmp/x 2>&1

and send me /tmp/x privately.      I am looking to see why the variable
host_no_ver did not match the proper entry in template/.similar.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postmaster locking issues.
От: "Thomas G. Lockhart"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postmaster locking issues.