Database out of sync

От M Simms
Тема Database out of sync
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.

I am having a problem

I have looked at manpages, I have gone through the mailing list
archives and faq and looked at all the documentation that exists, and
have no solution.

I am trying to create a database.

I have created it before, so I destroydb, then createdb
I have a script to create the tables, and when I try, I get the
following error:

ERROR:  amcreate: other relation already exists

This is immediately after a createdb was called.

I have tried to remove the directory from the database area, no joy. I
tried vacuum analize (someone said that may work) and it crashed the
backend. Nothing seems to fix this problem.

I have a similar problem with another database. There is a sequence
that exists, but is empty when I examine it. I cannot drop it, it just
says it is dropped, but it is still there.

I tried pg_dumpall, and that failed.

I am out of ideas. There seems to be no way to repair a broken
database, do I just have to live with this?

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

                    M Simms

От: Clark Evans
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Calcuate percentage.
От: Rodney McDuff
Сообщение: Multi-column Indexes. What is best Conan?