Re: [GENERAL] Performance

От Rudy Gireyev
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Performance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> > 1) All Celerons ship with a 128K on chip cache. Which means the cache
> > runs at the same clock rate as the chip. 2) The PIIs ship with 512K
> > cache, however it's level 2 so it only runs at bus speed.
>
> No, it runs at half the core speed.

Oh shoot. You are absolutely right. I'm terribly sorry.

> Maarten
>
> ps. do you also find it annoying when ppl quote whole messages when they
> have only a one-line answer? Please trim down your posts.....

:-) That's funny. Although I think ppl do this for the archives. That way when
someone is searching for an answer and reads an email they don't need to go
scouring for the entire thread and can get all the info in that one email. Just a
thought. Anyway thanks for your correction.

От: "Jackson, DeJuan"
Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] Unix crypt() for PostgreSQL
От: "Rudy Gireyev"
Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] limit select question