Re: [ADMIN] Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
astromonk wrote:

  >well let's see rpm -ql postgresql-devel
  >lists the following directorys as having files
  >
  >/usr/lib/pgsql
  >/usr/include/pgsql
  >
  >so now what do i set POSTGRES_HOME to to get this to work?  It would be nice
      > had
  >it been /usr/pgsql/include and /usr/pgsql/lib but it is not that way.
  >
  >so do I have to hack the Makefile? Why is it that PostgreSQL has a different
  >directory structure for the same version on different distributions?  I just
      > want
  >to get this thing installed and working.

So edit Makefile.PL and use explicit paths instead of $POSTGRES_HOME/...
then recompile DBD

--
      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
     "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things

От: astromonk
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems
От: Dana Hudes
Сообщение: Re: Where is DBD-pg.92RPMS? (.91 not compat with postgres?)