Re: [GENERAL] Selecting duplicates

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Selecting duplicates
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Use a self-join:

select t1.oid, t2.oid, t1.field
from table t1, table t2 where
t1.field = t2.field and t1.oid <> t2.oid;

where table is the table name in question and
field is the field name of the primary key in
question.

"oid", is, of course, the unique id PostgreSQL
assigns to each record (tuple) in the database.

Hope that helps,

Mike Mascari (mascarim@yahoo.com)

От: Alexandre Fayolle
Сообщение: Database on read only directory
От: Vadim Mikheev
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Selecting duplicates