Mirror non-friendly site???

От fk@akf.dk
Тема Mirror non-friendly site???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've just today noticed that sunsite.auc.dk has announced that they
have removed their mirror of www.postgresql.org due to:

PostgreSQL webpages removed

                 As the PostgreSQL do not want to provide a
                 mirror-friendly copy of their web-pages we
                 have removed our www-mirror of
                 www.postgresql.org.
                                           9th september 1999

--- end quote ---

What's this??? Have they contacted you about this or what is this all
about???

I'm asking because I, being a dane, would very much like to see a
danish mirror (doh, really :-), but that is currently not the case as
I see it.

Yours faithfully.
Finn Kettner.