Re: [GENERAL] pl/pgsql

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: [GENERAL] pl/pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It is my understanding that the answer is no. This is
because pl/pgSQL is a language (if configured) to be
available to all users and access to external
routines,
the filesystem, etc. would be a major security hole,
since each backend runs as user 'postgres'. That's
why Postgres superuser privileges are necessary to
create functions in a language like 'C':

"Only users with Postgres superuser privilege are
permitted to create a function in the 'C' language.
Others may use the 'sql' language or the
created procedural languages."

Hope that helps,

Mike Mascari
mascarim@yahoo.com

От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Naming columns for SQL output ...
От: Marc Blanc
Сообщение: source code sgml