Re: Improve our wiki

От Cédric Villemain
Тема Re: Improve our wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Le 24/11/2023 à 08:28, Stefan Kaltenbrunner a écrit :
> On 11/24/23 08:11, Cédric Villemain wrote:
>> Le 23/11/2023 à 21:40, Stefan Kaltenbrunner a écrit :
>>> On 10/2/23 16:40, Cédric Villemain wrote:
> Sorry for that - While I had commited that change to our configuration
> management I had forgotten to deploy it, so the extension was active for
> a while but the config got reverted automatically later on...
>
> Should be fixed now...

It does, way easier to look at the wiki structure, tks again!
This URL allows to show the full tree of the wiki:

  https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Special:CategoryTree/Main?mode=all

(first things first I reverted an 11 years old change on Category Main
which was included itself, thus creating an infinite loop...)

---
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
https://Data-Bene.io
PostgreSQL Expertise, Support, Training, R&D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: Improve our wiki
От: Frank Büttner
Сообщение: Re: [ext] Re: Misconfiguration on SSL for download.postgresql.org ?