RE: LONG: How to migrate data from MS-SQL7 to PostgreSQ L 7.0

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: LONG: How to migrate data from MS-SQL7 to PostgreSQ L 7.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It's on my ever growing list of things to do, to do the same for
StarOffice, getting it to  work with PostgreSQL (using JDBC).

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support

От: Chris Bitmead
Сообщение: Re: OO Stuff
От: "Matthias Urlichs"
Сообщение: Re: Re: Heaps of read() syscalls by the postmaster