Re: backup/restore buttons deactivated

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: backup/restore buttons deactivated
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Nov 19, 2005, at 4:46 PM, Dave Page wrote:

> What I don't know offhand, is
> whether the path has any effect on things started from the Finder,
> or if
> it does, what shell is everything running under (and therefore, what
> script should be modified)?
>
> I will check this out when I'm next on my Mac.

No, an application launched from the Dock or Finder won't have the
user's search path. Here is link which explains it and one possible
solution.

But hopefully there is a better solution than creating a plist file.

http://www.misplaced.net/fom/X11/36.html

John

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: backup/restore buttons deactivated
От: Sim Zacks
Сообщение: bug restore window