Re: FW: getting error while running sql on mm_activealrm table

От M Tarkeshwar Rao
Тема Re: FW: getting error while running sql on mm_activealrm table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

Finally DB was restored from the backup and the issue was solved.

Is the data corrupted?

I feel that data is corrupted as well as its some of the data dictionary also corrupted.
That is the reason it is not displaying any columns for the table even the table is present.

Regards
Tarkeshwar

От: M Tarkeshwar Rao
Сообщение: Re: FW: getting error while running sql on mm_activealrm table
От: Joshua Boyd
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.2 PITR testing to before DROP DATABASE ends up removing file system files