Re: can you please share sample Postgres config file to enable max logging with syslog support?

От M Tarkeshwar Rao
Тема Re: can you please share sample Postgres config file to enable max logging with syslog support?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your useful information.

We are getting missing chunk issue.
ERROR:  missing chunk number 0 for toast value 54787 in pg_toast_2619

we want to set the logging level so that we can capture debug information and the statements which cause this issue. We need any sample postgresql.conf for setting log info for reference purpose.

Can you please provide us this sample postgresql.conf?

we already gone through all the suggested things on google and on mailing list.

We are now planned to upgrade the postgresql version to 9.3.5. Presently we are using 9.1.3.

As our customer facing this issue we planned to upgrade it to new version and enable some logging so that we can capture the debug information regarding the issue. Please help us..

Regards
Tarkeshwar

От: AlexK987
Сообщение: Re: Is my understanding of bitmap index scans and recheck cond correct?
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: can you please share sample Postgres config file to enable max logging with syslog support?