Where can I find the 9.3 beta1 rpm now ?

От Massimo Ortensi
Тема Where can I find the 9.3 beta1 rpm now ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi everybody.
I downloaded and tested 9.3 beta 1 back in june and used for a while.
Today I upgraded to 9.3.1 but just discovered that database cannot be
directly used, so I need to switch back to the beta version in order to
dump the data.
Is there any site I can download the old beta rpm's ?

Thanks in advance

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: json datatype and table bloat?