Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Performance down with JDBC 42

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Performance down with JDBC 42
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Am 05.11.23 um 17:20 schrieb Abraham, Danny:
> Thanks Laurenz,
>
> Traced two huge plans. They differ.
> The fast one does use Materialize and Memoize  (the psql).
> Is there something in JDBC 42 that blocks these algoruthms?

*maybe* the driver changed some settings. You can check it with

select name, setting from pg_settings where name ~ 'enable';

using the JDBC-connection.

Regards, Andreas

> Thanks again
>
> Danny

Thenyou can compare the execution plans and spot the difference.

--
Andreas Kretschmer - currently still (garden leave)
Technical Account Manager (TAM)

От: "Abraham, Danny"
Сообщение: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Performance down with JDBC 42
От: Frits Hoogland
Сообщение: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Performance down with JDBC 42