Re: [HACKERS] Parallel Index Scans

От tushar
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Parallel Index Scans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/22/2016 09:49 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
> I think you can focus on the handling of array scan keys for testing.
> In general, one of my colleagues has shown interest in testing this
> patch and I think he has tested as well but never posted his findings.
> I will request him to share his findings and what kind of tests he has
> done, if any.
Sure, We (Prabhat and I) have done some testing for this feature
internally but never published the test-scripts on this forum. PFA the
sql scripts ( along with the expected .out files) we have used for
testing for your ready reference.

In addition we had generated the LCOV (code coverage) report and
compared the files which are changed for the "Parallel index scan" patch.
You can see the numbers for  "with patch" V/s "Without patch"  (.pdf
file is attached)

--
regards,tushar

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_stat_statements query normalization issueswith combined queries
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take