Re: Tarball builds in the new world order

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Tarball builds in the new world order
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 26.04.24 21:24, Tom Lane wrote:
> Concretely, I'm proposing the attached.  Peter didn't like
> PG_COMMIT_HASH, so I have PG_COMMIT_REFSPEC below, but I'm not
> wedded to that if a better name is proposed.

This seems ok to me, but note that we do have an equivalent
implementation in meson.  If we don't want to update that in a similar
way, maybe we should disable it.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Support a wildcard in backtrace_functions
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Direct SSL connection with ALPN and HBA rules