Re: going gaga on creating an aggregate... [solved of course...]

От Christian Fritze
Тема Re: going gaga on creating an aggregate... [solved of course...]
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Oh my, I've been obfuscating. Again...
While having a couple of beers as mental lubricants in the
LAP (Local Area Pub), it came to my mind that just doing a
create aggregate test_agg_1 (basetype = text, stype1 = text, sfunc1 = textcat, initcond1 = '');

and then selecting like
select test_agg_1(textvar || ' ') from testtable;

perfectly suites my needs. Sorry for the fuzz!

Still I'm somewhat curious as to why my first
approach didn't work...

Greetings
Christian

--
"The sky above the port was the color of television,tuned to a dead channel."                                        --
W.G.--

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Christian Fritze
Сообщение: going gaga on creating an aggregate...
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: going gaga on creating an aggregate... [solved of course...]