Critical server is down, user needs help

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Critical server is down, user needs help
Дата
Re: Critical server is down, user needs help  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
There is a critical PostgreSQL server at SMU (Southern Methodist
University) that is down.  Rebooting does not help and pg_dump fails.
They are running 6.5.3.  The site is down, and the administrator is
stuck.  The previous pg_dump is four days old.

If someone is interested in assisting them, please reply to this e-mail
to me. I have the contact information and telnet passwords.

Pennsylvania19026

От: Alfred Perlstein
Сообщение: Re: Access PostgreSQL server via SSL/Internet
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: Critical server is down, user needs help