Porting postgresql to a Beowolf cluster

От SUVRANSHU KAR
Тема Porting postgresql to a Beowolf cluster
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks a lot for indicating that. Please suggest any
site/ books from where we can get some help about
porting postgresql to a Beowolf cluster.

We are using Intel Pentium nodes and Redhat 6.2 and
currently configuring the pilot cluster.

Ref. we are using 'Building Linux Clusters' by
D.M.Spector - from O'REILLY, Information from warious
web sites etc.

Thank you once again.

Lockhurst

--- Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net> wrote:

> What about it? (the Beowolf cluster)
>
> A Beowolf cluster doesn't suddenly allow Postgresql
> to run on
> multiple machines whilke acting as a single entity,
> there's libraries
> that Postgresql must be ported to use afaik.
>
> -Alfred

=====
From SKAR. suvranshu_k@yahoo.com
Good Day!

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Follow up on intallation of psql7.03 on solaris 7
От: Luis Sousa
Сообщение: Connected users !