Re: FWD: bizarre behavior of 'time' data entry

От Barry Stewart
Тема Re: FWD: bizarre behavior of 'time' data entry
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Check out Trustix at www.trustix.net.  I'm using the RPM that was installed
with the distro.

ps shows postgresql running:

/usr/bin/pg_ctl -D /var/lib/pgsql/data -p /usr/bin/postmaster start
/usr/bin/postmaster -i

I can poke a hole in my firewall and let you connect to the database if you
would like troubleshoot my sytem.  But I'll need some help setting up
permissions to allow external connections.  Let me know and I'll send my IP
address to your private email.

Also, let me know what particular build problems might cause this, and I'll
post to Trustix mail list.

Thanks for you help,

Barry

От: "Steve Howe"
Сообщение: Must implement PQnotifyFree()
От: "Len Morgan"
Сообщение: Re: pgaccess: russian fonts && SQL window???