Re: Bad book review

От Tony Grant
Тема Re: Bad book review
Дата
Список pgsql-general

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201703319/o/qid%3D976592762/sr%3D8-1/ref%3Daps%5Fsr%5Fb%5F1%5F3/104-0116316-8891907

> > I guess everyone isn't going to like my book.  :-)
>
> Did you read any of his other reviews?  He doesn't strike me as a happy
> person.   Someone musta moved his cheese.

His data base server crashed???

Come on now Bruce! We all get a bad review from time to time. Don't lose
any sleep.

Your next book will be perfect - "Dreamweaver Ultradev application
building with Postgresql"

=:-`

Cheers
Tony Grant

От: "Steve McAtee"
Сообщение: Number of Connections
От: Dan McGrath
Сообщение: Re: Row ID and auto-increment?