Re: binding postmaster to *one* virtual IP address

От Anand Raman
Тема Re: binding postmaster to *one* virtual IP address
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think there is no such option.. However u can control who can connect
to ur database and which ip address thru options in pg_hba.conf file..

Sorry couldnt be of much help

Anand

От: Alessio Bragadini
Сообщение: Re: terminal psql: wrong console keystrokes
От: "Brett W. McCoy"
Сообщение: Re: terminal psql: wrong console keystrokes