PL/SQL-to-PL/pgSQL-HOWTO

От Roberto Mello
Тема PL/SQL-to-PL/pgSQL-HOWTO
Дата
Re: PL/SQL-to-PL/pgSQL-HOWTO  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-docs
    Hi,

    Here's the HOWTO I wrote. This is what it has:

    - The basics of how to port from Oracle to PostgreSQL
    - Several examples of functions in many degrees of complexity
    - Several tips for working with PL/pgSQL including a table of number
      of quotes needed to accomplish this or that (many get confused with
      escaping quotes)
    - Code for three instr functions that behave exactly like Oracle's

    I am not a DocBook expert, so I apologize if I made mistakes somewhere
or if I did not add some tags that could have made your life easier. I
really strived to make a quality document.
    The document, with exception of parts quoted from other sources
(including the PostgreSQL documentation), is licensed under the GNU Free
Documentation License, and I would be glad it is of any help.

    If you have any other documentation that you'd like help with, please
let me know.

    Sincerely,

    -Roberto Mello

--
Computer Science            Utah State University
Space Dynamics Laboratory        Web Developer