Re: Exp/Imp Problems...

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: Exp/Imp Problems...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 08:22:36PM +0530, ameet wrote:

> We are trying to export a tablespace 'XYZ' from an Oracle8i Database server to a Oracle 9i Application Server, both
residingon different machines.

> As far the Export is concerned,we are succesfully able to create the required 'abc.dmp' file on the 8i server.
>
> We then copy the 'abc.dmp' file and the 'XYZ.DBF'(approx. 150 MB) to the machine where the 9i server is located.
Heh? I think you asked this on the wrong list. This list is for help
with the PostgreSQL database. For Oracle support you should look for an
Oracle forum/list or call their support.http://www.arsdigita.com/bboard (web/db forum) has lots of Oracle
users.
-Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+ Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU -
http://www.brasileiro.net      http://www.sdl.usu.edu - Space Dynamics Lab, Developer

"Call it a hunch." -- Quasimodo

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Setting session global variables
От: Roberto Mello
Сообщение: Re: Give me a suggestion 'START WITH .. CONNECT BY'.