Problems with remote access

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Problems with remote access
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Elie Atallah (Elie.Atallah@softinvent.de) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
Problems with remote access

Long Description
I installed PostgreSQL on an NTServer machine via cygwin and I had no problems accessing the databases on this machine.

The Problem is when I try to import a database from PostgreSQL to (for example) Access and that through another remote
(win2000) machine via ODBC. The ODBC is already installed and I get the following errors at PostgreSQL site:

ERROR: Relation 'msysconf' does not exist
or
pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: connection reset by peer
or
ERROR: Relation 'pga_layout' does not exist
or
PacketReceiverFragment: read() failed: connection reset by peer
or the famous error
pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

Please help me to remedy these problem and having the apportunity to get these databases imported so I can convince my
companypartners to use PostgreSQL rather then MySQL.

Thank you in Advance

Elie

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report

От: "Michael Caine"
Сообщение: Re(2): REFERENCES fails on derived classes
От: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Сообщение: ERROR: EXECUTE of SELECT ... INTO is not implemented yet