ERROR: Procedures cannot take more than 16 arguments

От Kristis Makris
Тема ERROR: Procedures cannot take more than 16 arguments
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello all,

Using PostgreSQL 7.1.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC
egcs-2.91.66, I attempted to create a plpgsql function that takes 17
arguments and I received the error:

ERROR:  Procedures cannot take more than 16 arguments

Can this limit be increased by manipulating some variable in the
postgres source code? If so, how would I go about finding which file +
variable I need to alter?

If not, are there any plans for increasing that limit in future 7.1.x or
7.x releases?

Thanks for any help,
-Kristis

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Roberto Mello
Сообщение: Re: Group by date_part
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: Procedures cannot take more than 16 arguments