Re: Posting Again... Please Help

От Eric G. Miller
Тема Re: Posting Again... Please Help
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 12:09:54PM +0530, Kapil Tilwani wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         This is the second time I am sending this request... I need to
>         print barcode labels from my application (well, it could be
>         more in line with an applet... it is miniscule, really)...
>         Could I get some logic for printing the same, which could be
>         also readable from a scanner ???  I visited some sites as
>         guided out by the members of this group but they were all paid
>         fonts.  I cannot afford to spend that...  I am getting 3,000
>         Rs. (75$) only for getting this printing job done... and the
>         fonts cost at least 40 $... and my coding would still be
>         required to be done extra.

I see there is a GNU barcode (outputs ps/eps) and an "ean13" (outputs
xbm).  Both free, no special fonts.  Don't know how well they'll fit
your situation.  GNU barcode seems pretty flexible...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2@jps.net>

От: "Dave Cramer"
Сообщение: RE: unique id's and incr
От: Igor
Сообщение: Error in making Example Program