Re: pgsql/doc TODO

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql/doc TODO
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

> > > Maybe a cron job would be a possible answer?
> >
> > Well, Vince tried to take what I do here and reproduced it on the pgsql
> > server so that TODO would automatically get converted from a flat file
> > to HTML but he had trouble getting it to work.
>
> I got it to convert, but didn't get it to give the links that you get.

OK, the script is attached.  Notice the 'sed' line that does the
TODO.detail links.

:
trap "rm -rf /tmp/$$" 0 1 2 3 15

txt2html -m -s 100 -p 100 --title "PostgreSQL TODO list" \
    --link /u/txt2html/txt2html.dict \
    --append_head /u/txt2html/BODY /pgtop/doc/TODO |
sed 's;\[\([^]]*\)\];[<A HREF="http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgtodo?\1">\1</A>];g' >/tmp/$$

expect -c "
set timeout -1
eval spawn scp -q /tmp/$$ momjian@postgresql.org:/home/momjian/docs/TODO.html
expect \"password:\"
send \"bruski\\r\"
interact
exit"

cd /pgtop/doc
chown postgres TODO
pgcvs commit -m 'Update TODO list.' TODO