Re: Long-running DELETE

От Jeff Boes
Тема Re: Long-running DELETE
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:13:49 -0800 (PST)
Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com> wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2002, Jeff Boes wrote:
>
> > update pg_triggers set tgenabled=false;
>
> I don't think tgenabled works.  You'll probably need to set reltriggers to
> 0 on the pg_class row for the table (and then reset it to the correct
> value afterwards).

I can't confirm that one, but I did find that things got a lot faster
when I also did
 update pg_trigger  set tgenabled=false,   tgdeferrable=true,   tginitdeferred=true

for each of the associated triggers.

--
Jeff Boes                                             vox 616.226.9550
Database Engineer                                     fax 616.349.9076

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Koen Antonissen"
Сообщение: Count Total on a limited query?
От: Markus Bertheau
Сообщение: reforming query for 7.0.2