ERROR: Conditional NOTIFY is not implemented

От Davi Leal
Тема ERROR: Conditional NOTIFY is not implemented
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Why I get this ERROR?. Maybe I do not use the accurate syntax?.

postgresql 7.1.3
I use Debian GNU/Linux (woody) on Intel.

Regards,
Davi Leal

$ createdb test
CREATE DATABASE

$ psql test
test=# CREATE TABLE prod
test-# (
test(#     id serial
test(# );
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence 'prod_id_seq' for SERIAL
column 'prod.id'
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE/UNIQUE will create implicit index 'prod_id_key' for
table
'prod'
CREATE
test=#
test=#
test=# CREATE RULE pr AS ON DELETE TO prod DO (NOTIFY TBL2);
CREATE
test=#
test=#
test=# INSERT INTO prod DEFAULT VALUES;
INSERT 19315 1
test=# INSERT INTO prod DEFAULT VALUES;
INSERT 19316 1
test=#
test=# SELECT * FROM prod;
 id
----
  1
  2
(2 rows)

test=# DELETE FROM prod WHERE id=1;
ERROR:  Conditional NOTIFY is not implemented
test=# \q
$

От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL favicon.ico
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: Conditional NOTIFY is not implemented