pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt ri_triggers.c

От tgl@postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
Тема pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt ri_triggers.c
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    tgl@postgresql.org    02/03/31 21:02:34

Modified files:
    src/backend/utils/adt: ri_triggers.c

Log message:
    Temporary kluge to let RI triggers work on tables outside the system
    catalog namespace.  This will not do as a production solution because
    the interpretation of RI trigger arguments will vary depending on the
    current namespace search path.  I'm just putting it in so that the RI
    regression tests don't fail while schema development proceeds.  We
    must find a better answer before 7.3 can be released.

От: momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Сообщение: pgsql/doc TODO
От: inoue@postgresql.org (Hiroshi Inoue)
Сообщение: pgsql/src/interfaces/odbc bind.c bind.h connec ...