restoreing dumps fail

От Martín Marqués
Тема restoreing dumps fail
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm trying to upgrade from 7.1.3 to 7.2.1 and after makeing a dump, installing
the new version (7.2.1) making the initdb as postgres, when I try to dump all
the data back to the database, and after some dump the backend dies:

NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:
        The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend
        died abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
        I have rolled back the current transaction and am
        going to terminate your database system connection and exit.
        Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
        before or while processing the request.
connection to server was lost

What's wrong? I can't finish the upgrade if I can't get my data back!

Any help will be apretiated.

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?

От: Keehan Mallon
Сообщение: Configure problems with readline Mandrake 8.2 and postgres 7.2.1
От: Darren Ferguson
Сообщение: Re: Serious environment problem with 7.2 on Solaris