Re: Project scheduling issues (was Re: Per tuple overhead,

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Project scheduling issues (was Re: Per tuple overhead,
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > > 2. Once Branch created, any *partially implemented* features will get
> > >    rip'd out of the -STABLE branch and only fixes to the existing, fully
> > >    implement features will go in
> >
> > Now, that is an interesting idea.
>
> Ya, I thought it was when you -and- Tom proposed it :)
>
> I quote from a message on June 8th:
>
> =======================
> Tom Lane wrote:
> > > So, I we should:
> > >     Warn people in July that beta is September 1 and all features
> > >     have to be complete by then, or they get ripped out.
> >
> > I thought that was more or less the same thing I was proposing...

What I thought was interesting was having the CURRENT branch keep the
feature so the guy could continue development, even if we disable in
STABLE.

Pennsylvania19026

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: Timestamp/Interval proposals: Part 2
От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: Timestamp/Interval proposals: Part 2